Uploaded 420GB. Yesterday, my files were visible from "Tools:Restore individual files or old file versions"; today that menu item gives me a dialog which says "No files are currently backed up by AudioSafe", even though the "Restore/Verify" menu item does (with difficulty) show my files.
Steps to reproduce the problem:
0. Win7/64, AudioSafe client version 18.104.22.168. 420GB of music files on a network drive mapped to Z:. Changes since the last good run (yesterday): A dozen updates from Windows Update and a new version of Adobe Air installed.
1. AudioSafe not running (no AudioSafe processes visible in Task Manager).
2. In Windows Explorer, verify that the local drive containing my music files is connected and that my files are visible.
3. Launch AudioSafe. Its Status display says "Initializing..." for a minute, then "100% completed, finished".
4. Click "Tools:Restore individual files or old file versions".
I expect to see a list of the 16000+ files I uploaded, but instead I see "No files are currently backed up by AudioSafe."
5. Click OK, then "Tools:Restore and verify whole collection (original files untouched)". "Downloading 2000 kbps" appears for a few seconds, then "Downloading 0 kbps" for 10+ minutes. Finally, "Downloading 2000 kbps" appears again, and a slowly-growing list of backed-up files appears in the "Status Messages" pane. This proves that the "Restore/Verify" operation does see the files.
6. Close the Restore/Verify window.
7. Click "Tools:Restore individual files or old file versions" again.
I expect to see a list of the 16000+ files I uploaded, but instead -- as before -- I still see "No files are currently backed up by AudioSafe."