title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: CD Writer won't start

CD Writer won't start

I have Music Converter R14.2 installed. I just downloaded CD Writer, but when I try to run it I get an error message that says "CD Writer Requires Music Converter R13 Reference or Newer". I'm sure that R14.2 is newer than R13. Right? What am I missing? :( Thanks for any help.

Administrator

Re: CD Writer won't start

Make sure you have the Reference version and they are both installed to the same folder.

Check and check. I just reinstalled CD Writer, but still no luck. Should I reinstall the whole of Music Converter?

Administrator

Run the program dBpoweramp Configuration, and click copy versions clipboard and post the results here please.

Sometimes Windows is retarded, if it's using something on the CD or just accessing it, it won't let you open. Boot from a Live CD to see if it'll open. If it won't, try updating the firmware of the drive, also, check power connectors, reset them.may be this will help you for starting your CD writer.

There are may be issue with hardware,You need to check your hardware in another pC,if not work in another PC,so that issue with CD Drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Make sure you have the Reference version and they are both installed to the same folder.
    Thanks, Solved.