title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: tracks order

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

tracks order

I've upgraded asset to version4 and after I've added a new container.
    It seems that now every control point (naim uniti or asset control) is showing me the albums tracks(from every type of container) in alfabetical order and not using the track numbers.
    I've tried to "refresh all" and to "restart asset" but the problem is not solved.
    What can I do ?

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Re: tracks order

I've modified may new container (inserted A to Z and NO TRACK LISTING) and problem is solved.

Administrator

Unless the container (ends in) an album container, the tracks would not be presented in track order.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Spoon, I added a container that did not end with an album container and so the tracks was not be presented in track order but when this container was active I found the tracks not in track order in all the others containers even if they end with an album container.

Administrator

So if you open the first Album and select an album container, no tracks are ordered by track number?

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

it was....but i'm trying to reproduce the situation and....it's not like I said...sometimes computers are strange...sorry