title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: How Do I get the correct cover art into Itunes when converting from FLAC toApple Loss

How Do I get the correct cover art into Itunes when converting from FLAC toApple Loss

I have dbPowerAmp Reference 13.1. I have embedded both front and back cover art into the FLAC tag. I then used Batch converter to convert to Apple Lossless. All tag info seems to be in the Apple Lossless files. But when I open Itunes 8 and import the Apple Lossleless files, the Back Cover Art shows up instead of the Front Cover Art. I have already ripped 14,000+ songs.

Is there something I can do in dbPowerAmp or Itunes to get the Front Cover Art to display?

Thanks

Administrator

Re: How Do I get the correct cover art into Itunes when converting from FLAC toApple

Only by removing the back album art, or try - exporting to folder.jpg and removing 'album art' (in ALAC files only), then reimport folder.jpg with ID Tag Processing utility codec.

Re: How Do I get the correct cover art into Itunes when converting from FLAC toApple

Thanks for the response.

I tried exporting to folder.jpg, then deleting the artwork, and then re-import folder.jpg but unfortunately the artwork that was exported is the Back Cover Art. So..........

Is there a way to to a Batch removal of just the Back Cover Art from the ALAC files? If not ...

Is there a way to selectively export the Front Cover Art to the folder.jpg (when the original FLAC file has both Back & Front Covers)? If not ...

Any other suggestions? Is there a program that will copy the folder.jpg from the 1000+ FLAC album folders to the 1000+ ALAC folders?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Administrator

dBpoweramp is not able to automate this.