title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Unable to rip cd's

Unable to rip cd's

Hi All
    This is my first post so all help appreciated
    I have been using DB poweramp for about 3months now and have ripped plus minus 400 cd's to flac files for archive and playback on my pc,has worked very well so far.
    after a break of about 2 weeks i have aquired a few more cd's today when i tried to rip them to the drive i just get a x and error in red behind each track name and disc is ejected .i have tried a few different cd's and even one that i have ripped already and the same thing happens
    As far as i know nothing has changed on my system anybody know what could be causing this
    Regards
    Trev:(

Administrator

Re: Unable to rip cd's

It should popup an error report after ripping, press the copy to clipboard button and paste the result here please.

Is it possible that you the folder isn't where it was before? I have accidentally connected my external drive to a different usb port so the drive goes from D to F. Ddpoweramp gives a similar sounding message when the folder isn't where I'm asking the program to save the files.

Just a thought.

I have the same problem. I previously successfully ripped many CD's now any CD's I try to rip show an error next to the track. The error message that follows is not useful - it only indicates that the program could not rip the track and then shows the track name. What now ? At this point the program is not useful.

Administrator

On the error page click the 'Copy to clipboard' button and paste the exact error message here please.